Tuesday 31 January 2017

Sunny Leone couldn’t believe that Shah Rukh Khan wanted her in ‘Laila Main Laila’

 
At the success party for Shah Rukh Khan-starrer 'Raees', Sunny Leone was visibly delighted by the audience response to her hit item number 'Laila Main Laila'. 

When asked what she thought about getting a chance to feature in a rehash of the hit song - 'Laila O Laila' - and with none other than King Khan, Sunny said, "Daniel (her husband) had this huge smile on his face, and I knew something good was going to happen. He got off the phone and told me that SRK wanted me to do a song in 'Raees'. I was in complete disbelief! "
To this, Shah Rukh said, "That's too much praise for me. We all wanted you to be in that song. We love that you're in the song. In fact, the video has a lot going in it. I am doing some 'bad things', but I felt that I should leave all aside and rather just dance with Sunny on 'Laila'."


The success party was a non-alcoholic affair, contrary to the flavour of the film, where Shah Rukh's character plays a liquor bootlegger in the prohibition-era Gujarat of 80s. 

The film released last week on January 25, alongside 'Kaabil' starring Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam. 'Raees' has managed to keep a stronghold on the box-office, even in the face of stiff competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment