Tuesday 31 January 2017

Yet to play a character close to my persona said "Huma Qureshi"

Actress Huma Qureshi says she has never played a character which is close to her personality.

"I am yet to play a character which is close to my persona but I enjoy that. As an actor, playing different roles that are quite opposite of your own personality is fun," Huma, who is sharing screen space with Akshay Kumar in her upcoming film 'Jolly LLB 2' said.
Talking about her character in the black comedy, the actress said, "Pushpa Pandey is a girl from a middle class family who is fun, mad, has her own quirks and she keeps fighting with her husband Jolly, who is the 19th Assistant of a lawyer!"

When asked how is she in real life, she said, "Oh, I am so cluttered in my personal life. I am very inelegant who doesn't wear high-heels and a bookworm and movie buff. And I am very outspoken too." Huma said she is busy reading George Orwell's

No comments:

Post a Comment